- The use of our Tea Monkey loyalty card implies that you accept the Terms and Conditions of use as outlined below.
- One monkey stamp is earned for each till transaction purchase of a Tea Monkey served or take-away drink (does not include bottled or other branded drinks).
- Once you have collected the required number of stamps (currently 6, but as from 7th September new cards will require 3 stamps), you must surrender your card to a member of staff in-store to claim your free drink.
- The free drink refers to any served or take-away ‘Tea for One’ from our standard range (excludes blooming teas, speciality teas and Matcha) and includes any Medium Coffee based drink from our range, including espresso, latte or hot chocolate. It does not include bottled drinks.
- "Tea for Two" refers to any served "Tea for Two" (from our standard range of teas (excluding blooming, speciality, matcha and chai) can include any medium based hot coffee drink from our range including espresso, latte or hot chocolate.
- To claim your stamps you must produce a valid Tea Monkey loyalty card at the time of purchase. Stamps cannot be awarded retrospectively.
- Unfortunately you cannot transfer your loyalty cards or any stamps for cash.
- The Loyalty Card is only valid in Tea Monkey shops in the UK.
- You can combine your stamps from partially stamped cards to claim your free drink as long as these total 6 stamps to claim your 7th free. (New Loyalty cards w.e.f. 7th September will require 3 stamps). You will however need to produce and surrender these in the shop where you claim your free drink.
- Free drinks cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer or with staff discounts.
- Tea Monkey Ltd reserves the right and and has sole discretion to alter or amend any terms or conditions relating to this offer and loyalty scheme at any time.
Mother's Day Offer:
Cream Tea: Includes 2 scones, cream and jam and any tea frm any of our standard range of tea's, excluding Blooming, Speciality, Matcha and Chai.